Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

8.22.2012

Liebster Award (Again!!) =D


Hello!!

So I was nominated again to the Liebster Award by 3girlsblog and by Sabrina and Geneviève from lipstickandglitters. I really appreciate so many nominations!!

I was already nominated by Shelly from Iampisces a few weeks back when I just started my blog. Please check here to see my answers to Shelly's questions =)



This award is for newly created blogs with less that 200 subscribers and these are the rules for the award:
-Each person must post eleven thing about themselves
-Answer the 11 questions the tagger sent for you
-Choose 11 people and tag them in this post
-Follow the tagger and visit at least three nominees

so here we go!!!



11 things about myself!
  1. I'm crazy about baby kittens!
  2. I like to eat a lot...specially Asiatic/oriental/Mediterranean food.
  3. I don't think I'll be going back to Madrid and settling down there in a permanent way for at least another 10 years.
  4. I am a really, really, really messy person.
  5. Sometimes I talk too much and sometimes not enough.
  6. I have really enjoyed studying Biology at University because to me, Biology means studying life in its most pure essence.
  7. There are to many countries around the world that I want to visit.
  8. I want to get marry, enjoy being a young married couple and then have a family (all this before turning 30!!)
  9. I love sleeping, napping and all that. I like stayed up late and however I don't seem to be able to sleep later than 10am.
  10. I would pay someone to do my master's thesis (Seriously, I'm so stuck!!)
  11. I have a small family. I have just a younger brother and one aunt and one uncle from my parent's side.

Questions from 3girlsblog
  1. What is your favorite band/musical artist? I don't really have just one favorite band or music artist. I like most pop songs, songs to dance a Saturday night and a lot of R&B. Lately I've been listening Ed Sheeran Give me love, Simple Plan Summer Paradise, Sean Paul Hold my hand, Fun we are young...I like mostly everything except heavy metal and really hardcore techo or electro music.
  2. What inspires you? Life, Love and beauty.
  3. What is your favorite makeup product? Bronzer and mascara!
  4. What are your favorite colors to use on your eyes? Browns and greens. When it comes to blues I can only go for deep turquoise, teal or deep blue.
  5. What is a trait that bothers you most in other people? I think it brakes my heart every time I find out that sometimes people around you are not good work colleagues, class mates, friends or neighbours...when they would talk bad or get you into trouble for no reason. Specially at work, it makes you uncomfortable at your job and over careful about what you do or you say...
  6. What is ONE country (that you've never been to), that you would like to visit? Uff so many of them! Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brazil, Mexico...
  7. if you were going to lose one of your 5 senses and you had the choice which to lose, which would it be and why? Smell. I like nice smelling things but I think I like way to much the taste of a nice meal, the sound of music, the view of a beautiful place and the touch of a sweet Caresse.
  8. What do you like most about yourself? I adapt pretty well to new situations and I like my appearance (or I've learned to like it and accept it!)
  9. What do you like least about yourself? I'm disorganized and procrastinate a lot sometimes. In the physical field: my acne. Having had acne for so long and still today dealing with what's left.
  10. What is your favorite season? Summer!!
  11. Do you have a guilty pleasure? What is it? Buying make-up and beauty products, gummy bears, desserts...I used to read lots!
Questions from 3girlsblog
  1. When did you purchase your first beauty item? What was it and do you still own it? Actually my firsts make-up products where given to me as a gift. But if I'm not mistaken one of the first things I bought was a blush from Rimmel London in the color coral. I don't have one any more, but I repurchased it so I still use it.
  2. What is your favorite makeup brand? Drugstore and high-end. I don't really use high end products so I don't have a favorite brand. From the drugstore I love Maybelline, Catrice, E.l.f and Bourjois.
  3. Where would you like to travel and why? Like I said before, there are way too many places I want to visit. I'd like to do a world tour. There are so many things to see and learn out there...it'd be stupid to miss it.
  4. What is your motto in life? Being happy and bringing happiness =)
  5. What is the reason why you started this blog? it took me months to start the blog. the more and more I was into reading blogs and watching videos, the more I could picture myself writing about products and sharing my opinion. All so I love to take pictures and post them. I like a lot the beauty industry, not only the image when a product is done, but as biologist everything that its behind like formulation and such. So I don't know...starting a blog just came like that. Like why not?=)
  6. How do you stay positive in life? It's hard at times. What I try to keep in mind are two things: The night seems darker just before the sun comes out and nothing in this lifetime is permanent.
  7. What is your favorite pass time other than blogging and make up? Taking pictures, walking around, doing nothing...
  8. What is your dream career? At the moment I have two. One would be using my scientific background in a business environment such as the external relations or marketing department of a biology/pharmaceutical related company (or any company!). The second one would be using my scientific background and work experience in the service sector to get into beauty, not only image but everything else that is behind.
  9. What is your favorite TV show, movie, and book? I like many, many TV shows but if I have to pick one my all time favourite it's been Charmed. Movie: My best's friends wedding, Pretty Woman and Nothing Hill. Book: I like many but one saga that comes right now to my head is Harry Potter and the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon (I think the are making a TV show!!)
  10. What is your top 10 holy grail products?  1. Grab that peeling face mask from S&G (Review coming soon) 2. Monoi Oil (review here3. Coconut and Shea butter body Scrub from Superdrug (Review coming soon) 4. BB cream Oily Skin from Garnier (review here) 5. Miracle Worker Leave in conditioner from Naked Style (Review coming soon) 6. Any red nail polish for my toes 7. Original Naked palette from Urban Decay 8. Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer (review here) 9. Any mate or almost mate brozer 10. Any chap stick from Labello
  11. What is one of your weakness? I think sometimes I care way too much about what people think about me, my life or what I do.
My questions to you!

  1. How old are you and what is your occupation right now?
  2. Is there something you don't like about this blogging/making videos world?
  3. Where do you get your inspiration to write new posts/make videos?
  4. 5 products you keep repurchasing over time and why?
  5. Where do you see yourself in 3 years (your blog, career, personal life...)
  6. What's your favourite color combination?
  7. Favourite song at the moment
  8. What's at the top of your wishlist?
  9. Flats or heels? big purse or small hand bag?
  10. Do you have one item you always wear when you need to feel more confident (for exams, dates, interviews...)?
  11. Where would you like to be right now other than where you are?

I nominate...
Beautiful Solutions... http://staceykane1988.blogspot.ch/
Smock to Frock... http://ticktocktimelessvintage.blogspot.ch/
Like a role model...http://likearolemodel.blogspot.ch/
Geek can be chick... http://www.geekcanbechic.com/
Thia's tale... http://thiastale.blogspot.ch/
Cathy trails... http://cathytrails.blogspot.ch/
Chrissy Ai... http://chrissyai.blogspot.ch/
Christina Jack Designs... http://christinajackdesigns.blogspot.ch/
Far away and over sees... http://farawayandoverseas.blogspot.ch/
Live Liz Love's... http://livelizloves.blogspot.ch/
Make up by rachel... http://rachelshuchat.blogspot.ch/
The Jojo Show.. http://www.itsthejojoshow.com/
The motivated fat girl... http://themotivatedfatgirl.blogspot.ch/

So this is it! Enjoy and thanks for passing by =)
Comment, share and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment