Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

9.10.2012

Guest post!

Hello, hello!!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week but I'm all day out and about and when I get home I feel to tired to be dealing with the crappy wifi signal in my room...

But today I have a friend to introduce, Amber, she blogs over "My three bittles" and here is a quick post about her and her lovely family!

Hey guys!
I'm Amber
Photobucket
I blog over at My three bittles
I'm 26 almost 27. Married for like EVER. (5 years)
Photobucket
This is David and I on my 21st birthday. It seems like FOREVER ago! FOREVER ago!
Together we have 3 cute ittle bittles.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fin just turned 5.
Maddie's about to turn 4.
Baby Owen's 9 months old.
They're hilariously entertaining and very often make me think I'm about to lose my mind.
Kids, right?!
I just spent the past three years living in Alaska!
David was stationed at Ft Wainwright.
(source)
That was quite the experience! -50 weather. (I once saw it hit -64!), moose in your back yard, FEET of snow.... phew.  I'm not sure how I made it out alive. Ha.
Now we're slowly making our way on down to Ft Benning, Ga!
(Source)
We're spending a bit of time in Tennessee visiting my family first. I mean we haven't seen them in years! And we had about a month to kill.
Anyway, so that's kind of my life in a nutshell.
Other than that, I want to show you some random pictures that just make me giggle or smile and you can always swing by my blog to keep up with my crazy life or cute kids or random pinterest projects or even my silly puppy, Bo...ya know. If you'd like  *wink wink*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope you'll come visit me at My three bittles

Hope you enjoy this post and go right now over Amber's blog and show her some love!!
(If you want to do guests post in the future, swap blogs and buttons or any other sponsor activity, let me know in the comments down below!)

1 comment:

  1. I love Amber! I'm a new follower of your blog, and I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete