Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

12.10.2012

Skincare Wish list





I've been all about skincare lately trying to get the most out of my skin. This would be the things I would ask if someone was supposed to get me a present or things I would buy myself to try either way. 

I have already talk about REN. CAUDALIE is another brand with almost 100% natural ingredients that I'm dying to try. It has amazing reviews and it's actually not that expensive when you buy it in euros either in France or Spain.
I forgot to add it but KIEH'LS is another one that interests me.

I've been thinking a lot about getting a clarisonic. Everyone raves about it.
But I don't know if it would make that much difference in my skin for real.
Same with the PMD.

Skin care wish list


6 comments:

  1. Caudalie moisturizing fluid is amazing! I'm using it right now and it really works well, especially for the colder months. I'd love to try REN products and a Clarisonic too!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try that Beauty Elixir so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the Clarisonic skincare face brush too! Heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Clairsonic, and its the best thing I have ever bought. I love it!!

    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow that seems really nice ! I should try it

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Caudalie's Beauty Elixir!

    ReplyDelete