Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

1.29.2013

Probably the best hair care regime ever!


Back in August I did a review on my favourite products to style/take care of my hair once I'm out of the shower from the brand Naked Body care (UK brand).

If you missed that post, do a favour to your hair and check it out here because those products are amazing!

Today, I'm going to be talking about some products of the same brand but this time to use in the shower. I hesitate to call this post "Hair products I've used up" because I am completely out of them, but I'm not lying when I say that this brand is probably the best out there for your hair. At least for mine it is.

Now into the review.

NAKED renew Strengthening Shampoo 
for weak, brittle & mature hair
with hibiscus & frangipani




What the brand says: Rapunzel was no wimp! Her hair was strong enough to set her free. We can’t promise you a prince charming but we’ve harnessed the power of hibiscus flower and extracts of frangipani to rescue your hair in this renewing shampoo. Containing vegetable proteins it’s unstoppable in its mission to fortify brittle hair from within, a wish come true for weak or mature hair.  Because your hair deserves the kindest treatment of all we don’t use harsh detergents – only gentle plant based ingredients. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.

My opinion: I love this product!!it has a strong floral sweet slightly fruity smell that is irresistible. It doesn't get really foamy, specially in the first wash but it is a matter of getting used to it. I like to leave in my shampoo for like a minute and this way is more effective. The results were clean (until 4-5 days), shiny, voluminous and bouncy hair! I believe it also contribute to the definition of my wavy/curly hair and my hair fell less.

NAKED bounce Curl defining conditioner 
for curly, wavy hair
with kelp & avocado oil

What the brand says: For perfect curls and waves that bounce when you walk you need to look after your scalp (and have the right shoes!). We use Irishmoss, Sea fennel and mineral rich Kelp which is reputed to boost natural repair. Avocado oil will lovingly moisturise those tresses, and without petrochemical residue build up you'll be kissing those curls and riding those waves. Vegetarian and vegan friendly.

My opinion: This product has a strong floraly smell that I didn't really like much at first since I prefer sweet/fruity smells, but it is nice nonetheless. My hair felt really hydrated after using it and the hydration was still there 2-3 days after washing. It'd be amazing if they had for this range a deep conditioning mask, which I find always to be more effective in that department. Most important, using this product with the shampoo above, my curls were so incredibly define that it looked like if I had curled my hair with an iron!People used to asked me what I had donde to my hair. It is still effective with other shampoos but I got the best results with the one above. I can't wait to try the shampoo of this bounce range and see what it does to my hair!

Last but no least...
NAKED for kids 2 in 1 shampoo
Toffe Apple



What the brand says: Don’t tear your hair out! Let Naked look after your kids and give them clean, healthy hair without the hassle! Our fabulous tear free 2 in 1 shampoo means your little rascals get lovely soft hair after just one wash. Our gentle formulations mean that even if your kids can be little monsters, you won’t be putting any nasties in their hair. For extra fun, we added the scent of toffee apples. Fruity goodness smothered in tooth-tingling toffee – what could be better? Vegetarian and vegan friendly.

My opinion: This shampoo smells exactly as its name suggest. It's a dream to apply and hair is left soft and easy to manage. I would really recommend it for kids or for anyone! However it didn't work as well for me in the "curl definition" department, so I don't think I would use it any time to soon.

I'm completely in love with this brand. I wish I could buy it here because I'm not a huge fan of internet shopping and waitting for the order to arrive, but hey good news!! at least they do international shipping and the prize is cute reasonable. As soon as their Miracle Worker goes back on stock I would do an order. I've tried to find around me products that deliver the same results as the Naked lines and for the moment the results are far from being as good. An the prize is unbeatable, so I guess I have no option... =)

Now, let me ask you because I'm curious!

What hair products you swear by?
Do you keep the same hair routine or you switch all the time?
What's your current hair routine?
Tell me what works for you!
Do you care more about hair, skin or make-up?

6 comments:

  1. Naked Renew sounds perfect for my mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Sounds like they smell yummy! hehe. I wonder if I can find these....I would love to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this brand, probably because it's a UK brand. I have been using Joico products.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm looking for some new products to add to my hair regimen! I'll have to check this out - I need lots of repair treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends! My name is siksha sinha from Delhi I share about my hair Problem. Before few days my hair fall was so much, I am 26 year old. Then I visit a clinic which name is klinikesthetika which is in Delhi. And after few months my Hair fall is stop and I am looking smart. Thanks to Klinikesthetika.com for Hair Fall Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friends! My name is siksha sinha from Delhi I share about my hair Problem. Before few days my hair fall was so much, I am 26 year old. Then I visit a clinic which name is klinikesthetika which is in Delhi. And after few months my Hair fall is stop and I am looking smart. Thanks to Klinikesthetika.com for Hair Fall Treatment

    ReplyDelete