Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

1.28.2013

What's eating you when you are out and about


Hi there Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. I didn't get done half of what I wanted but there was party, good company and lots, lots of salsa dancing so no complains!

Now, let's have a look at what eats me up when I'm out and about.


- One thing that drives me nuts lately is dealing with people that work in administration/bureaucracy. I'm so sorry because I'm sure not everyone is like that but for the most part I've never seen people as disrespectful as the ones that work in Swiss administration. They literally do not give a shit about you or your situation and keep sending you from door to door, making the problem grow and not helping you.

- When you have somewhere to go and you are tight on time and the public transportation normally fast and in time, gets stuck in every red light and seems to drive slower than usual. 

- Missing for five minutes your bank office open, your favourite restaurant or a movie.

- Forgetting things in public places.

- Having experience working in customer service I firmly believe that some customers out there really need some re-education. I don't stand disrespectful customers. 

- Realizing I have no cash and I forgot all my cards at home. When you forget the keys is even worse.

- Annoying kids that don't know how to behave in public places. Mostly because I think it is the parents responsability to teach their kids how to behave. Also, if you want to let your kid go nuts at home that's cool with me but I can't understand why some kids go crazy no matter where they are and parents don't know how to control them.

- Stores closing at 7pm at the latest and no opening at all on sundays.

And I think that's it for today!!

What are your plans for this week?

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree about disrespectful customers. They think you are their slave. It's called common courtesy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get my started on government agencies! Today has been a nightmare for me because my state is run so poorly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are always blaming customer service, but there some definitely BAD customers out there!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these posts!
    I definitely agree with you about some people or customers needing some re-education. People can be so rude and inconsiderate of others :/

    ReplyDelete