Bea's Beauty Paradise Home Know Me Beauty Faves My MK Story Contact

9.23.2013

Mini make-up haul: KIKO Make-up Milano

I'm a huge fun of the Italian brand KIKO. It's present in most European countries but unluckily for me not in Switzerland nor anywhere  near the Swiss border- that I know off at least! Such a shame because it has great quality at great prices, both in skincare and make-up.

It was actually a friend of mine that haul this for me in a recent trip to Barcelona. I got two skin care products and two different make-up items. I've used everything already so I can give you my first impressions on everything. 


For skin care I went for:
EnerC BOOSTER: Concentrated facial serum enriched with Vitamin C, an essential element for the proper synthesis of collagen that makes up and strengthens the skin. When added in drops to daily facial care products such as creams, serums and eye contour treatments, EnerC Booster uses its vitamin complex formula in synergy with the product to improve overall effectiveness. Vitamin C is essential for keeping skin healthy, radiant and protected. It also provides energy and prevents the signs of aging and skin discoloration. When used daily, this serum helps to maintain a radiant and uniform skintone by stimulating cell viability and counteracting the toxic effects of smoke and pollution. The glass container preserves the quality of the product and its squeeze dispenser ensures easy dosing. Clinically tested. Non comedogenic. Paraben free. Size 20 ml 7,90

Energy MaskBlack detoxifying energizing mask that helps free the skin from pollution residues and impurities. Ideal for all skin types. The gel-texture formula guarantees exceptionally smooth application. Thanks to the natural black clays and specially selected active ingredients, it helps eliminate toxins and pollution residues. The grain of the skin is smoothed and refined, and the face looks radiant and relaxed. Clinically tested. Hypoallergenic = formulated to ensure minimum instance of allergic reactions. Non-comedogenic. Paraben free. Size: 55 ml. 5,90

The serum has a water-like consistency making it easy to mix with my serum or daily moisturizer. So far it hasn't broke me out and it seems to add radiance to the skin without making it oily. I started using it only at night but since it is so light and my skin really needs a boost I use it two times a day now. I  have high hopes on the long term effects. About the mask, I've used it twice after exfoliating and it seems to truly leave the skin a little bit more radiant and relaxed, less congested.  I can't say it helps with detoxifying or really taking away all the impurities. It has a very smooth texture that applies easily leaving a fresh sensation. It doesn't give a tight lifting effect, which makes me enjoy it even more.  It rinses pretty well without having to be hard on the face. 

One of the things I like the most about KIKOs skincare line is that all their products are paraben free and non-comedogenic. 

In the above picture you also have the eyebrow wax fixing pencilColourless wax for shaping, taming and fixing the eyebrows. Eyebrow Wax leaves a layer of invisible wax on the eyebrows. Its formula allows for an effect that is easy to achieve and maintain. The effect is natural and the eyebrows are soft and not weighed down. Thanks to the velvety consistency of its texture and the jumbo pencil with large tip, Eyebrow Wax is comfortable, practical and smooth-gliding. The Vitamin E and Aloe Vera contained in the formula have moisturizing, elasticizing and anti-free radical properties. Paraben free formula.  5,90

It is the first pencil wax I use and I'm liking it very much. Easy and fast to apply, on the go, looks natural, stays all day and it is easy to clean so it doesn't get messy! It has a natural matte finish. 


Last but not least, Long lasting stick eyeshadows:  Extreme hold for a blendable intense colour. The creamy formula ensures extreme blendability of the line immediately after application. Once set, the colour remains uniform and radiant for up to 8 hours, without streaking or smudging. Water Resistant, Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow gives splendid, pure and vibrant colour tones. Application is simple and comfortable, thanks to the special rounded stick and its ultra-smooth and light texture. Colors 05, 10, 16 y 176,90€  each.


I've been wanting something like these for ages. I don't have as much time anymore to do my eye make-up so this is a good quick fix. They are pigmented, easy to smudge at first but when you let them sit, the color last for ages! I like that the tip is not huge so you can actually use this as eyeliner to get a colorful smokey look. At first sight I felt completely in love with the navy blue (nº17) and the emerald green (nª10), tho the one I've been using the past week every day on my lower lash line is the lilac one (nº16). The one that has me disappointed is the rose/bronze gold color (nª05). You can't really tell from the picture but it has a different texture comparing to the other three. This one is less creamy and instead of a metallic texture it seems like highly packed sparkles. It looks a little bit chalky when applied on the lid and when you smudge the color almost disappears. IT works best as liner. When I wash my hand with some soap hours later of this swatch, the rose gold was the only one to disappear completely. I have to work more with it to have a full opinion on this color. It's pretty but it doesn't seem to work as good as the others. 

Nonetheless, I highly recommend these eyeshadow stick.



Hope you liked my little make-up haul and hope everyone is having a fantastic monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment